The valley lies at a height of 3,800 m above sea level. Summer in this valley is cool and pleasant with green grass and alpine flowers. There are little monsoon in both these valleys and this enables climbers & trekkers to enjoy a long and unbroken season in perpetual sunshine to explore the wilderness and grandeur of the inner Himalaya. This unique feature makes Lahul-Spiti as an ideal destination for tourists and trekkers in the month of July, August and September.
- Package Type: Holidays, Family
- Duration: 11 Night & 12 Days
- Best Time to Visit: June to September
- Inclusion: Hotel, Camps, Food, Transport, Sightseeing
Day 01: Delhi/ Chandigarh to Shimla via Taxi. Overnight Journey.
- At evening local sight seeing The Mall Road, Scandle Point, Kali Bari Temple, The Ridge, Christ Church and Lakkar Bazaar. Over night stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Shimla to Sarahan via Kufri, Rampur.
- Sightseeing of Maa Bhimakali Temple. (Night Stay at Sarahan)
Day 03: Sarahan to Sangla.
- Enjoy the evening beautiful surroundings in the river valley of Baspa at the height of 9000 ft. This is one of the most beautiful valleys in the Himalaya andis often compared to the famous valley of Kashmir. Known for its rich Kinnauri culture and the apple orchards. (Night Stay at Sangla)
Day 04: Sangla to Chitkul.
- Chhitkul Sightseeing. (Night Stay at Sangla)
Day 05: Sangla to Kalpa.
- Kalpa Sightseeing of Suicide Point. (Night Stay at Kalpa
Day 06: Kalpa to Nako Lake
- Kalpa to Nako via Pooh. Experience with the wild side of nature, your are about the to journey throught the cold desert of Himachal Pradesh. (Night Stay at Nako Village)
Day 07: Nako Village to Tabo
- Tabo sightseeing Dhankar Monastery. (Night Stay at Tabo)
- Tabo Monastery is the oldest Monastery on India.
Day 08: Tabo to Kaza.
Day 09: Kaza Local Sightseeing.
- Kaza sightseeing Key Monastery, Hikkim, Komic, Langza and Kibber village. Visit the Key monastery and Kibber village, the highest inhabited village in the world. (Night Stay at Kaza)
Day 10: Kaza to Chandrataal Lake
- Kaza to Chandra Taal Lake, Chota Dara, Batal. (Night Stay in Camps at Batal/Chandratal)
Day 11: Chandratall to Manali
- After breakfast proceed to Manali via Atal Tunnel.
Day 12: Manali to Delhi/ Chandigarh Drop
Honeymoon Package Includes
- SUV car (New and serviced) with extra fuel, first-aid, water etc.
- All Hotel and Camps Accommodation for 11 Night and 12 Days
- Morning Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
- All the inner-line permits
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Rohtang Pass Permit Fee and Driver Stay.