Manali is situated near the end of the valley on the National Highway leading to Leh. The landscape here is breath taking. One sees well-defined snow capped peaks, the Beas river with its clear water meanders through the town. On the other side are deodar and pine trees, tiny fields and fruit orchards. It is an excellent place for a holiday, a favorite resort for honeymooners. From temples to antiquity, to picturesque sight-seeing spots and adventure activities, Manali is a popular resort for all seasons and for all travellers.
- Package Type: Honeymoon
- Duration: 03 Night & 04 Days
- Best Time to Visit: All Season
- Inclusion: Hotel, Food, Transport, Sightseeing
Day 01: Delhi to Manali via Volvo. Overnight Journey.
- After freshen up go for local sightseenig visiting "Maa Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Mall Road, Van Vihar and Vashisth Bath. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 02: Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
- Full day excrusion visiting to Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass, Atal Tunnel and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Manali to Manikaran (85 Kms.)
- Visiting to Manaikaran. Manikaran has the World's hottest Suplhur Spring Waters and is a holly place for Hindus and Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting to the Kullu Shawls Factory, Maa Vaishno Devi Temple, River Rafting Point, Para Gliding Point and Naggar Castle. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali to Delhi (560 km). Overnight journey.
- After breakfast and checkout from hotel our taxi will drop you at Volvo stands Manali.
Honeymoon Package Includes
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 03 Nights and 04 Days
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
- Two Glasses of Milk once during stay.
- Honeymoon Cake, One Night Flower Decoration.
- Volvo tickets for Delhi to Manali and Manali to Delhi
- All local sightseeing By Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Rohtang Pass Permit Fee and Driver Stay.