Shimla Manali and Dharamshala Holidays Tour
- Package Type: Holidays, Family
- Duration: 07 Night & 08 Days
- Best Time to Visit: All Season
- Inclusion: Hotel, Food, Transport, Sightseeing
Day 01: Delhi to Shimla
- At evening local sight seeing The Mall Road, Scandle Point, Kali Bari Temple, The Ridge, Christ Church and Lakkar Bazaar. Over night stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Shimla to Kufri Sightseeing
- Shimla to Kufri, Fagu and back to Shimla. At Sightseeing of Jakhu Temple. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 03: Shimla to Manali.
- After freshen up go for local sightseenig visiting "Maa Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Mall Road, Van Vihar and Vashisth Bath. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
- Full day excrusion visiting to Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass, Atal Tunnel and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 05: Manali to Manikaran (85 Kms.)
- Visiting to Manaikaran. Manikaran has the World's hottest Suplhur Spring Waters and is a holly place for Hindus and Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting to the Kullu Shawls Factory, Maa Vaishno Devi Temple, River Rafting Point, Para Gliding Point and Naggar Castle. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 06: Manali to Dharamshala
- After breakfast proceed to Dharamshala/ Macleodganj via Baijnath Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple, Cricket Stadium and Army Park.
Day 07: Macleodganj Sightseeing
- After breakfast visiting to Dal Lake, Macleodganj Market, Tibetan Monastery (Dalai Lama Palace), Bhagsunag Temple, Bhagsu waterfalls
Day 08: Dharamshala to Delhi.
Holidays Package Includes
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 07 Nights and 08 Days
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
- All tour By Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Rohtang Pass Permit Fee and Driver Stay.