Kasol - Kheerganga Trek | Best weekend treks in Himachal
Kheerganga Trek From Barshaini Starts from: INR 1,299/-
(Inclusion: Trek, Camps, Snacks with Tea, Dinner and Breakfast)
Kheerganga Trek From Kasol Starts From: INR 2,499/-
(Inclusion: Transport, Trek, Camps, 2, Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Snacks with Tea and 1 Dinner)
Kheerganga Trek From Delhi (1N & 2D) Starts From: INR 5,500/-
(Inclusion: Transport - Volvo & Taxi, Trek, Camps, 2, Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Snacks with Tea and 1 Dinner)
Kheerganga Trek From Delhi (2N & 3D) Starts From: INR 6,500/-
(Inclusion: Transport - Volvo & Taxi, Trek, Camp stay 1 Night stay in Kasol and 1 Night in Kheerganga) , 2, Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Snacks with Tea and 2 Dinner)
Call Now Inquiry Form
A holy place situated at an altitude of 13,000 feet is Kheerganga near Parvati Valley, an overwhelming beauty in Himachal Pradesh.
A trek to the land of hot springs through the uneven trails and steeps, through the dense forests and natural pathways would be incomparably adventurous.
- Activities: Trekking, Camping
- Duration: 01 Night & 02 Days
- Maximum Altitude: 13,000ft
- Prashar Lake Temperature Range: -9 to 20 Degrees
- Best Time to Visit: March - October
- Inclusion: Trek, Accommodations, Food, Transport, Sightseeing
Itinerary (Kasol - Kheerganga Trek - Kasol)
Day 1 - Kasol to Barshaini Village (Starting point of Kheerganga Trek)
- After breakfast proceed to Barshaini village via cab and start your trek to Kheerganga.
- After walking around 4-5 hours, you will reach Kheerganga. You would be going through the gradual ascents, villages, waterfalls and forests. Kheerganag located at a height of about 13,000ft is a holy place with hot water springs. Enjoy your stay at Kheerganga in tents.
Day 2: Kheerganga to Barshaini returns same trek. Drive to Kasol via Cab
- In the morning, take a dip in the hot water springs and get ready to trek down to Barshaini after breakfast.
- You will be taking the same route to reach Barshaini. From Barshaini to Kasol you will be travelling by a taxi.
- Transport from Kasol to Barshaini and return
- Services of an expert trek guide (qualified in basic/advanced mountaineering courses)
- Sleeping bags, mats and tents
- Twin/Triple sharing spacious tents, insulation mat and high altitude sleeping bags with liners.
- Meals throughout the trek – 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Evening Snacks with Tea and 1 Dinner - Vegetarian
- Bonfire (Subject to weather)
- First aid kit
- Any other adventure activities like Zip Line, Skiing, River Crossing, River Rafting and Para Gliding etc.
- Travel Insurance.
- Porters to offload backpacks (subject to availability) but it is always advisable to carry as less personal weight as possible during trek.
- Personal expenses of any kind.
- Any kind of tip.
- Extra Local Transportation.
- Hiking Poles.
- Extra Meals that is not included in Packages.
- Anything not mentioned under "Inclusions".
Things To Carry
- Warm and comfortable clothes.
- Good quality trekking shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- A pair of sunglasses and camera.
- Caps or hats