Barshaini - Kheerganga Trek(Rs. 4000.00 Per Person, Group Size: Min. 10 Persons)
For Enquiry Call @ 7807017563
A holy place situated at an altitude of 2960 meters is Kheerganga near Parvati Valley, an overwhelming beauty in Himachal Pradesh.
• A trek to the land of hot springs through the uneven trails and steeps, through the dense forests and natural pathways would be incomparably adventurous.
- Activities: Trekking, Camping
- Duration: 01 Night & 02 Days
Day 1 - Bhunter - Kasol – Barshaini – Kheerganga
- After breakfast start trek Barshaini to Kheerganga
- After walking around 5-6 hours, you will reach Kheerganga. You would be going through the gradual ascents, villages and forests. Kheerganag located at a height of about 2960 meters is a holy place with hot water springs. Enjoy your stay at Kheerganga in tents.
Kheerganga to Barshaini returs same trek.
- In the morning, take a dip in the hot water springs and get ready to trek down to Barshaini after breakfast.
- You will be taking the same route to reach Barshaini. From Barshaini to Manaikaran you will be travelling by a taxi, here you can visit Manikaran Sahib followed by lunch, then drive to your onward destination.
- Transport from Bhunter to Barshaini and return
- Tour guide
- Sleeping bags, mats and tents
- Camp ground, Camping (permissions and bookings)
- Meals - 2 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- First aid kit