A holy place situated at an altitude of 13,000 feet is Kheerganga near Parvati Valley, an overwhelming beauty in Himachal Pradesh.
A trek to the land of hot springs through the uneven trails and steeps, through the dense forests and natural pathways would be incomparably adventurous.
- Activities: Trekking, Camping
- Duration: 02 Night & 03 Days
- Maximum Altitude: 13,000ft
- Kheerganga Temperature Range: -9 to 20 Degrees
- Best Time to Visit: March - October
- Inclusion: Trek, Accommodations, Food, Transport, Sightseeing
Day 1 - Checkin to Camps in Kasol
- After freshen up visiting to Kasol market and Manikaran (Hot Water Spring)
Day 2 - Kasol to Barshaini Village (Starting point of Kheerganga Trek)
- After breakfast proceed to Barshaini and start your trek to Kheerganga.
- After walking around 5-6 hours, you will reach Kheerganga. You would be going through the gradual ascents, villages and forests. Kheerganag located at a height of about 2960 meters is a holy place with hot water springs. Enjoy your stay at Kheerganga in tents.
Day 3: Kheerganga to Barshaini returns same trek. At evening departure for Delhi.
- In the morning, take a dip in the hot water springs and get ready to trek down to Barshaini after breakfast.
- You will be taking the same route to reach Barshaini. From Barshaini to Manaikaran you will be travelling by a taxi, here you can visit Manikaran Sahib followed by lunch, then drive to Kasol.
- Transport from Kasol to Barshaini and return
- Tour guide
- Sleeping bags, mats and tents
- Camp ground, Camping (permissions and bookings)
- Meals - 2 Breakfast, 1 Evening Snacks and 2 Dinner
- Bonfire (Subject to weather)
- First aid kit
- Volvo Tickets (for only package from Delhi to Delhi)
Things To Carry
- Warm and comfortable clothes.
- Good quality trekking shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- A pair of sunglasses and camera.
- Caps or hats