Jogindernagar - Whinch Camp - Barot Trekking - Best weekend trek(Rs. 4200.00 Per Person, Group Size: Min. 10 Persons)
For Enquiry Call @ 7807017563
Barot, located in the Nagru Wildlife Sanctuary, deep in the valley of the Uhl (A right bank tributary of the Beas River), is easily accessible. Uhl river and Lamadug, its tributary are full of rainbow trowt. Barot is also the site of the in take reservior of the Sannan Hydro Power Project designed and executed vy Colonel Betty in 1925. The hill side are thickly forested with deodar, oak, blue pine and spruce. Small villages located alongside fast flowing mountains streams and tiny terraced fieldspresent are a charming site.
- Activities: Trekking, Camping
- Duration: 1 Night & 2 Days
- Maximum Altitude: 5913ft
Day 1 - Arrival at Mandi and start journey to Jogindernagar.
- You will be driven for around 60 kms to the Jogindernagar and having breakfst; arriving in the Jogindernagar now your trek start to Barot, after 4kms trekking having lunch at Whinch Camp and start trekking to Barot.
- Once beside the lake, settle down into the camps beside it and enjoy the evening with an engrossing campfire followed by tea, snacks, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 - Trekking to Jogindernagar via Whinch Camp, Departure from Mandi
- Sightseeing of Barot Valley.
- After a delicious breakfast, Local sightseeing of Uhl River, Sannan Hydro Power Project Lake and Pine Trees and start trek to Jogindernagar.
- Tour Ends Here
- Transport from Mandi to Jogindernagar and return Jogindernagar to Mandi
- Tour guide, cook, porter and horses within the tour
- Sleeping bags, mats and tents
- Camp ground, Camping (permissions and bookings)
- Meals - 2 Breakfast, 2 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Playing Guitar
- First aid kit
- Mineral Water
- Bluetooth Music System
- Power Bank for charge your mobile phone batteries