Dehnasar Lake is at hieght of 14000ft from the sea level. This lake is top of the mountain between Barot Valley and Kullu Valley. Made from Glacier water. This lake is most beautiful. The trek starts from Polang village in Chhota Bhangal Valley. On the way you will see beautiful Cedar forest and beautiful flowing Uhl river which is also famous as great trout fish angling spot. At Polang Village, where you can see old Himalayan Culture and houses built in old fashioned way.
- Activities: Trekking, Camping
- Duration: 03 Night & 04 Days
- Maximum Altitude: 4,280 m
- Prashar Lake Temperature Range: -9 to 20 Degrees
- Best Time to Visit: June - October
- Inclusion: Trek, Accommodations, Food, Transport, Sightseeing
Day 1 - Arrival at Mandi and start journey to Barot Valley.
- Checkin to Hotel/ Camps in Barot and get freshen up. At afternoon visiting to Barot Valley local sightseeing and Uhl river sightseeing.
Day 2 - Trek to Dehnasar lake
Day 3 - Trek to Dehnasar lake
- After breakfast start trek to Dehnasar Lake
- Once beside the lake, settle down into the camps beside it and enjoy the evening with an engrossing campfire followed by tea, snacks, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 4 - Dehnasar Lake to Polang Village - Mandi
- Post breakfast trek down to Polang Village and start jousney to Mandi Town via Cab! The trek ends here.
- Transport from Mandi to Polang and return Polang to Mandi.
- Tour guide, cook, porter and horses within the tour.
- Qualified and experienced Leader and support staff.
- Sleeping bags, mats and tents.
- Camp ground, Camping (permissions and bookings).
- Meals - 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Evening Snacks and 3 Dinner.
- Bonfire (Subject to weather).
- First aid kit.
Things To Carry
- Warm and comfortable clothes.
- Good quality trekking shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks.
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers.
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks.
- A pair of sunglasses and camera.
- Caps or hats