Manali and Shimla are an excellent places for a holiday, a favorite resort for honeymooners. From temples to antiquity, to picturesque sight-seeing spots and adventure activities, Manali and Shimla are the popular destinations for all seasons and for all travellers.
- Package Type: Honeymoon
- Duration: 05 Night & 06 Days
- Best Time to Visit: All Season
- Inclusion: Hotel, Food, Transport, Sightseeing
Day 01: Delhi to Manali via Volvo. Overnight Journey.
- After freshen up go for local sightseenig visiting "Maa Hadimba Devi Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Mall Road, Van Vihar and Vashisth Bath. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 02: Manali to Rohtang Pass and Solang Valley
- Full day excrusion visiting to Kothi, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass, Atal Tunnel and Solang Valley. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 03: Manali to Kullu and Naggar
- Manali to Kullu. Visiting to the Kullu Shawls Factory, Maa Vaishno Devi Temple, River Rafting Point, Para Gliding Point and Naggar Castle and Rorrik Art Gallery. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali to Shimla (260 Kms.)
- At evening local sight seeing The Mall Road, Scandle Point, Kali Bari Temple, The Ridge, Christ Church and Lakkar Bazaar. Over night stay at Hotel.
Day 05: Shimla to Kufri Sightseeing
- Shimla to Kufri, Fagu and back to Shimla. At Sightseeing of Jakhu Temple. Overnight stay at hotel
Day 06: Shimla to Delhi
- Pickup from Hotel and Drop at Volvo Stand.
Honeymoon Package Includes
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Accommodation for 05 Nights and 06 Days
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner.
- Two Glasses of Milk once during stay.
- Honeymoon Cake, One Night Flower Decoration.
- Volvo tickets for Delhi to Manali and Shimla to Delhi
- All sightseeing By Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Rohtang Pass Permit Fee and Driver Stay.