Danasar Lake - A Snow Trek(Rs. 5800.00 Per Person, Group Size: Min. 10 Persons)
For Enquiry Call @ 7807017563
Danasar Lake is at hieght of 14000ft from the sea level. This lake is top of the mountain between Barot Valley and Kullu Valley. Made from Glacier water. This lake is most beautiful. The trek starts from Polang village in Chhota Bhangal Valley. On the way you will see beautiful Cedar forest and beautiful flowing Uhl river which is also famous as great trout fish angling spot. At Polang Village, where you can see old Himalayan Culture and houses built in old fashioned way.
- Activities: Trekking, Camping
- Duration: 2 Night & 3 Days
- Maximum Altitude: 14000ft
Day 1 - Arrival at Mandi and start journey to Polang Village.
- You will be driven for around 75km to the Plang village and hiaving breakfst on the way; arriving in the village now your trek start to Danasar Lake, enjoy packed lunch and get energised and start treks and enjoy the evening with an engrossing campfire followed by tea, snacks, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 2 - Trek to Danasar lake
- After breakfast start trek to Danasar Lake
- Once beside the lake, settle down into the camps beside it and enjoy the evening with an engrossing campfire followed by tea, snacks, dinner and overnight stay.
Day 3 - Danasar Lake to Polang Village - Mandi
- Post breakfast trek down to Polang Village and start jousney to Mandi Town via Cab! The trek ends here.
- Transport from Mandi to Polang and return Polang to Mandi
- Tour guide, cook, porter and horses within the tour
- Sleeping bags, mats and tents
- Camp ground, Camping (permissions and bookings)
- Meals - 3 Breakfast, 3 Lunch and 2 Dinner
- Playing Guitar
- First aid kit
- Mineral Water
- Bluetooth Music System
- Power Bank for charge your mobile phone batteries
Things To Carry
- Warm and comfortable clothes
- Good quality trekking shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
- Sunscreen lotion or any other skin moisturisers
- Water bottles, trendy backpack and energy bars/snacks
- A pair of sunglasses and camera
- Caps or hats